All TVE channels/recordings are unwatchable all of a sudden

Everything including live TV/recordings for all TVE channels seemed to be working great up until this evening and now all TVE channels/new recordings are unwatchable. Audio cuts in an out and buffering constantly. I”m wondering if this has anything to do with the most recent beta update v2022.11.16.2224? The time that this started seems to coincide with the update. Anyone else?

I am having the same issue on version: 2022.11.16.2224

Same here. Started for me last night. Running v2022.11.16.2224 on Synology NAS.

Edited to note that for last nights recordings NBC, ABC and MSNBC had no audio or cutting-out constantly but CBS recorded without any problems.

1 Like

Same issue here as well. While I didn't test every channel, MSNBC, CNBC, FNC, Fox Bus had no audio and frozen video. The video would start to play at an accelerated rate with choppy audio only to freeze again.

Do you have the setting " Experimental TV Everywhere MPEG-TS Rewriter" selected? Whenever I select this setting, my TVE streams fail. When it is deselected, the streams seem to be working for me.

1 Like

Mine is not selected. I've never set this since I don't know what it does.

I am having the same issue I have "Experimental TV Everywhere MPEG-TS Rewriter" unselected. Can't watch live or recording with sound. The sound skips all over the place the video seems ok.
I am on version 2022.11.16.2224 also.
I did notice it happen when i updated to this version.
Is there a way to downgrade versions?

1 Like

Same version, same problem.

Same issue here. Submitted support logs.. 24d0b189-d08f-4b2f-b2f7-5b4d185d1355

I am getting this with or without the Experimental TV Everywhere MPEG-TS Rewriter selected, I didn't have it enabled but I did try enabling it this morning and the results are the same.

Synology DS720+

Same here.

yep same here. Reverting back

How do you revert back?

you go into the Channels DVR folder and move the files from one of the previous versions into the Latest folder and reboot.

Not sure how you revert on a Synology NAS package install. Anyone know how?

Thanks that work!
Now reverted back to version 2022.11.15.1908.
No issues video and sound on TVE working fine.

I am having no audio with FOX News, FOX Business, ABC. Have not checked others. These channels work on the Directv Stream App. So issue with Channels DVR TVE.

I am running on Synology DS1019.

Running v2022.11.16.2224

Sam issue here. All TVE channels buffer constantly and audio cuts in and out (If any). Antenna channels and virtual channels play fine.

I just installed 2022.11.17.1632 and continue to have the same no audio problem.

Yep I noticed the same problem as well last night. Just tried 2022.11.17.1632 and no audio as well....