Allow Favorites to pull from multiple primes

Maybe this can already be done. but i’ve got two primes on my network. One prime has my cablecard with my paid sports channels, the other has cablecard with premium movie channels. Would love to be able to build one favorite list from both. Not fun for my family to have to hope they pick the right tuner to get the correct channels:)

Any help out there on this?

Thank you,
Matt

I’m hoping this is the case as it was quite a prominent request when they asked us what we want from a DVR. I’m almost sure all the recordings from multiple HDHR devices will be stored in one place. Just not to sure about the Favourits or TV guide.

There is a post titled “combine multiple tuners together” that should answer this question. It seems like it might be a goal for future version.

Haven’t heard of such a setup before. If your cable package includes sports and movie channels, shouldn’t they be available on all your devices?

Two different services. Definitely different offerings on each. Just figured since both are network devices there would be an easy way to select both boxes to build a master
Favorite list. Much the hdhomerun app lets you select from every device.

Gotcha, so you have two cable subscriptions.

This issue will be resolved once we implement Combine Multiple Tuners Together