AMC ch6086 TVE: Stream Not Available

AMC channel doesnt seem to work for me. I keep getting this error Couldn't generate stream playlist for ch6086-dANY-ip: TVE: Stream Not Available

Sundance working with no issue.

1 Like

Same here. Philo is my provider.

1 Like

Yep. My error is showing as not authorized. Philo & Hotwire (same error). Can’t find TVE stream online to see if there is an issue with the feed, but Sundance and IFC both work (I think those are all related).

1 Like

I have the same issue with AMC only (Sundance & BBC okay); Philo is my provider. I logged into amc.com, but I cannot seem to find the 'watch live/now' link. I can only stream on-demand episodes.

Seeing the same error.
SUNDANCE, BBCA, IFC and WETV are working.
And no way to watch live at www.amc.com after signing in with my provider.

1 Like

Sounds like the webstream is down.
I'm seeing the same issue here.

I have an open ticket with AMC Networks.

I wrote to them to ask whether the removal of the link from the AMC website to watch the live stream is temporary or permanent.

I will let you know when/if I get a reply.

2 Likes

Having the same issue here. I am on Spectrum TV.

Hi there,
Upgrade the latest pre-release.
The problem was just fixed.
I'm watching it now.

5 Likes

That did it. Working here now also.
Thank you.

I updated to the latest prerelease tonight and still no luck. I'm on Spectrum, and when I launch other channels they play fine. When I try AMC and IFC, the window launches and says "RECONNECTING..." and then the video area just goes away. Any ideas?

@JrSprad

Workin for me after updating pre release. I had to go into the the source. Then manage channels, then rescan. Then it worked.

It finally worked for me. I may have missed the rescan initially.