Android TV PIP Enlarge and Move

I can't find a way to move the PIP box to a different part of the screen or enlarge it. Seems like top right of the screen would be great when I'm looking at the program guide. Running channels on Nvidia shield 2019 Tube model.

Is this an android tv issue, device issue or could be controlled by a future option in channels dvr settings? Old school tvs used to let you move the PIP box to one of the four corners.

Possibly building the live feed into the top bar of the program guide would be a great alternative

PIP is handled by your device's OS. Channels has no control over the PIP, only sending the video to the window. What happens with that window is up to your OS.

OK thanks, looks like the recent Android 11 update lets me move PIP around on phones and tablets. Hopefully will come to Android TV soon.

Anyway to get the PIP on the Shield to move to top right of the screen instead on the bottom right blocking the guide data? Also, how do you exit PIP on the Shield or Fire TV remote? I don't have a "P" Button or colored buttons on those remotes

See: