Antenna amp - Low gain adjustable?

You probably didn't need the amp and the tuners were being over driven. Since the repack finished yesterday in my area and readjusting the antenna, I was able to remove my Power Distribution splitter and use a passive one. I also removed my FM filter because I don't need it. I do have 6-- and 700 LTE around me but nothing is affecting my signal.

Hi....I use it with my storage room reception apparatus. Wasn't content with a Channel Master preamp (7777) and supplanted it with the Kitztech. Like this preamp - improves the situation for me than the CM. Have had it for a very long time at this point.

Seen that the CM's exhibition would change contingent upon what was joined to it regardless of disclaimers to the inverse. Eg. lost 5 db on the VHF side when UHF was connected - eliminated the UHF and got back the 5 db VHF. Said screw that sort of execution.

pcb fabrication and assembly

ION Plus is no more as of Feb 28th 2021

Yea. so, i noticed.
But ION is still on the same frequency and is low signal, and a low gain amp, would help it stay stable, especially after 10pm, when it breaks up alot.

Wish i could find a 'Smart" amp that detects what frequencies are in use, and/or u can program it to what db u need for each frequency. If such a thing exists, it probably is hard to find and way too expensive though.

I picked up a Kitz Technologies amp that has a small knob you can use to adjust the amount of amplification. I had it cranked way up and, initially, things seemed great. Signal levels were 100%, etc. But then I noticed my strongest station just 3 miles away had some recordings that were experiencing severe breakup. I did some experimenting by starting a recording on all 3 of that station's subchannels. Two of them looked normal, but the third had signal levels bouncing all over. I submitted it to SiliconDust. They said I was over-amping things. So I turned it down with the same results. Finally I took the amp off. That seems to have cured the over-amped station, but a couple of other stations are now a bit weak. Tweaking antennas is a notoriously tricky thing. My advice? Get a good antenna! Don't try to cheap it out.