Any way for "All" channels to really be all of them (with channel duplicates)

I've had this happen a few times - it's a key annoyance now.

In short, i have 2 HDHR's - a prime and an extend. The prime is given priority, but i would like the ability to select OTA networks in the guide, especially when my tuners on the prime are all in use. I'm kind of surprised Channels doesn't move down the priority list already, in these cases.

When the PRIME tuners are in use, selecting the channel should automatically play from the EXTEND. Is that not the case?

Nope. I get the "all tuners in use" from prime, when my extend is at least 1/2 free.

Please submit diagnostics from the app immediately after this happens

Will do. If i have to guess, it's got something to do with the fact that i get ABC from 2 different markets on both HDHR's (I'm smack dab between 2 DMAs)

Submitted cbafebdd-7423-4860-8397-ebf0afe59bbe after recreating issue with manual horrendous recordings from daytime tv. Lol.

I need diagnostics submitted from the Channels app on your TV. Are you having this issue on Android TV or Apple TV?

Android. I’ll retry from there shortly.

Just sent from fire tv stick 4K.

Replicated on iOS too and sent from there as well. Figuring logging may be better?

Today is worst case, as multiple sporting events on major networks, but the OTA tuners won’t get used if I pick that network. All tuners in use.

Another instance tonight. 3 prime tuners in use. No failover to the extend.