Any way to view recording history?

This crosses the line into “not nice” territory. I’m sure whatever talented devs TiVo had jumped ship long ago. It would be a much more useful topic to find out exactly why South Park didn’t record, rather than postulate that TiVo would have caught and reported the error while deciding not to record it anyway. Silliness.

Just an FYI. TV Guide isn't the same as the one Channels DVR uses (Gracenote).
You can view the same EPG that Channels DVR uses (Gracenote) at zap2it.com and it does let you look back one day at previous listings.

Also, if I want to make sure a series is recording every episode, whether or not the guide marks it as new, I set my pass to record Season > # and Record All Episodes.

Channels won't record an episode more than once.

i.e. If the show is in Season 2, I set it to Season > 1, If it's in Season 1, I set it to Season > 0.

South Park also didn't record for me. I queued up the airing tonight to record. Looks like program ID is EP002298270803, but that's not mentioned anywhere in my log.

My guess is they made some late schedule changes to accommodate the Digman premiere yesterday, and maybe it didn't come through in the guide update yesterday morning.

Also if you look at that episode S26E05 that didn't record, gracenote doesn't show the OAD for it (should be 2023/03/22)

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.