Anyone get Roku Channel working as a source?

Weird, the Weird Al "biopic" debuts on November 8th on the Roku Channel. Hoping I can record it.

I see the channel is available via their app on multiple platforms.

There was an M3U feed a while back but it was taken down.

Anyone else had luck? It is very hard to search for Channels DVR and Roku Channel as all the posts come up asking for a Roku Channels app.

1 Like

The Roku .m3u feed is still working, it's just a long list of Free Ad-supported Streaming Television content though, which incidentally doesn't have any guide data. At least none that I've found. Nearly all of these channels are also available via Pluto, Stirr, Samsung TV+ and the like. Regardless, none of the included channels would be playing the Weird Al "biopic" as that will be available to stream from a Roku device or Roku app "on demand" with DRM, and not via a live "FAST" .m3u8 stream.

1 Like

Here's a picture of Weird Al serenading my wife shortly before thrusting his crotch in her face:

Hi, Thanks. Most channels are working but I don't find Out TV which is normally included in Roku. Is there a way to include this channel?

Sorry, it’s been years since I tested the Roku m3u, and I don't know about that channel. Maybe someone else here will though…?