Apple TV app not using HD Homerun source

I have the most recent 2-tuner HD Homerun, with one antenna input, and I have that set as a higher priority than my TV Everywhere source. On two Apple TVs, Channels ignores the sources on the HD Homerun (if I check using Stats), and is pulling from my TV Everywhere source instead. My iOS devices correctly use the HD Homerun.

Any thoughts on what to check to fix this? I don't have any client settings for sources in the DVR, so all clients use the same channel Collections. I checked, and the source is listed in the Channels app on the Apple TV.

Check Settings > Manage Sources on the Apple tv

The HomeRun is enabled there on all the TVs, and with channels scanned from the HD HomeRun. Is there something else I need to be doing with it?

Are tuners there listed in the same order as on iOS devices ?

No, they're not. I don't see a way to reorder them?

Actually, I see it now. I didn't scroll down far enough.

Hmm, that didn’t seem to fix it. I bumped it up on the Apple TV to make it second in my priority list, behind my Logos “dummy” source, which I altered with the new over-the-air channel numbers. I’m stumped. (Also, the wrong order shows up on the iPad and iPhone in the priority list, but they still use the priority order I have set on the server).

Could be tuner sharing setting under playback > advanced

Thanks. That is set to “Off”. Is that what it should be?

So I think it has something to do with my “Logos” source. I moved that one below the HD HomeRun on both the server AND the Apple TV, and now things play as it should (although I lost my custom logos). Thanks for working with me on this.

If your "Logos" source is remapping channel numbers, this is likely the cause. You can likely keep it at the top (and therefore keep your remapped channel numbers), but then also ensure that your HDHR tuner is immediately below it in the DVR web UI. Also, ensure that the M3U for your "Logos" playlist uses the ANY device ID in its URIs to ensure that your tuner is consulted in addition to your TVE sources.

If it's set to On then the server priority would be used I think? Check and match what the iOS app setting is since it's working there for you