I am having a hell of a time with one of my Apple TV’s in the house. It simply will not find the DVR server. While others on the same network have no problem.
- the Apple TV in question is on Wi-Fi.
- I am using the latest Eero Pro system as my network, 2 of the nodes are hard wired and one is wireless
- the Apple TV is connecting to the ‘main’ node which is hard wired
- the DVR server is hard wired to the same node
- it does not auto discover and inputting both the IP and/or the ‘DVR-server.local’ does not find it
One thing i did notice, and let me know if wrong……but it shows (on the DVR settings page on the server) that is is broadcasting on 2 endpoints (only one IP listed)
This also used to work. I am running on a windows machine now…….then i moved to a Mac…….then back to the same windows machine. So wondering did something get messed up during the transition.
It’s driving me mad! Any ideas?
Thank you in advance!