Apple Vision Pro Screenshots

(the beta app didn't get flagged as incompatible ;-). only issue was audio crackliing in some UI navigation so far)

5 Likes

Sweet, thanks! How’s the audio, specifically when it rolls to another show or episode on the same channel more specifically a virtual channel? Is the audio FUBAR’d?

Thanks again.

1 Like

seems fine and the crackle pops seemed a one time UI / discord conflict issue of some sort
or it went away because I changed the audio driver to experimental.

when you say virtual channel do you means like Hulu TVE? i only use channels for ATSC and HULU TVE.

1 Like

Thanks for checking. These are virtual channels.

There are major problems with audio on one of the platforms that they have no desire in addressing so I wanted to see what I would run into if I decide to drop that amount of money on the headset since I am more interested in the entertainment aspect of it.

Thanks again.

To be clear to everyone else: the "platform" he's referring to is "wireless audio to HomePods" (which we've put considerable effort into trying to support and have so far been unsuccessful in resolving the issues with).

No, we enabled it today after using it first on the Apple Vision Pro, just like we said.

1 Like

It would only make sense to pin this to the top, right up there with playlists.

2 Likes

Just had to say thank you for getting this out the door!!

I don’t think I’m ever using my OLED TV again. Watching using the Channels app on the Vision Pro headset is just incredible.

As mentioned above, I have the audio crackle - typically when multitasking - but otherwise, it was flawless.

Going to try the experimental driver tomorrow and see if it improves.

But for now, this is incredible. For a day 1 launch app on an all new platform, just … WOW!

The future starts today.

1 Like
1 Like

I found it in test flight before i posted the article and made an assumption.

I made my assumption because you literally told me 16 days ago you wouldn't enable the iPad compatibility at launch VisionOS port/integration - #4 by maddox

i am grateful you changed your mind :-). i assume someone at channels bought one :wink:

i think my crackle was a notification issue like you said, i have watched ATSC and TVE channels perfectly :slight_smile: thanks for enabling this

Regarding the audio issue: