Arris TG1682 Router Like New For Sale

For sale, in like new condition, an Xfinity - Arris TG1682 Dual Band Wifi Router 802.11AC Cable Modem (GATEWAY). This was used for only 3 months before we moved to another area, and hasn’t been used since. Just kept boxed in storage. It has the original coax and Ethernet cables, unused, and it’s power cord. It has all the original Xfinity paperwork and box as pictured. This was used with Xfinity’s Prepaid system, If you are leasing a unit like this, this is for you. You can kiss the monthly fees goodbye and own it.
4 Ethernet ports.
2 telephone ports.
2 USB ports.
Price is $40 shipped/tracked. Paypal ONLY. USA only. NO International, NO FPO or APO.

bidelmst @t comc@st d0t net

What speed does that support does it support Gigabit ?

Hi Edwin !

Here are the complete specs :

https://www.modemguides.com/shop/arris-tg1682g/#:~:text=The%20Arris%20TG1682G%20is%20a,of%20up%20to%2050%20Mbps.

Just FYI, be sure you have removed that modem from your xfinity account, else it can not be activated on someone else's. (Comcast/Xfinity locks the MAC address to your account for activation).
I had that issue last time i sold off my folks old comcast modem, that they bought, not leased.

So I was a month to month account holder. I just ceased paying before I moved. Is there something else I need to do ? Ie. call Comcast ?

Thanks,
Steve

As long as your account is closed and in good standing. Should be fine i would assume, your situation is different than mine.

For me, since my folks still has active account, i just had to call them and tell person to remove the modem from account and to replace it with the new modem. (as part of the upgrade/activation process of getting a new owned modem).