ATT TV NOW changeover in provider to ATT TV for TVE live tv

I was wondering if anyone is now having trouble using DirectvNow (currently ATT TV Now) as a provider for the live tv/dvr for TV Everywhere access.

I have lost access to my TVE live channels in the guide. I believe it is because in the last week or so, ATT has dropped the ATT TV Now name and made it simply ATT TV.

when i attempt to update my live tv guide using my credentials it now says that it is unable to access them. I've tried using the ATT TV Now provider as well as the Directv and ATT Uverse (the last two i did not expect to work).

Has anyone else tried to update recently with this provider?

thank you

Have you checked out this thread?

i did, thanks. i've responded on that thread now. says updated release should have the new ATT TV provider however, i've checked the latest version which i have and still does not work.

i've replied directly on that thread now. thank you

I didn't have any trouble when my ATT TV NOW changed to ATT TV; however now ATT TV has changed to DirecTV Streaming as of August 26th. I suspect that name change wouldn't have caused problems; however, It just so happens that this change coincided with my installation of fiber optics from AT&T. My AT&T Fiber Optics Internet is one account and my DirecTV Streaming is another account. When AT&T Support helped me combine the two accounts it forced me to create new credentials. Channels Plus Settings still shows AT&T TV with the old credentials and I see no way to update the Source in Settings. I need some help or I'll have to cancel my service. I've lost all of the channels that were coming from AT&T which renders this product useless for me.

Click the gear, select Remove, then add it fresh with the new account?

I've clicked the Gear and I don't see Remove. I've bounced all over the Settings i.e., Gear and simply don't see Remove

Like this, next to the ATT source?

When I click on the AT&T TV source, I don't see a drop down or dialogue like what you listed. What I get is...
Manage
Refresh Source
Enabled (toggle On or Off)
Advanced Settings (Channel Logos Only - On or Off)

All of this is on an Apple TV device where Channels Plus is downloaded.

Channels Plus runs on your QNAP. You have to visit the interface there in a browser to manage TVE.

Okay, let me get over to my QNAP NAS and see if I can figure out how to change it.

Okay, I found the menu you described and chose to remove the AT&T source and it successfully deleted it. I selected +Add Source > chose I AT&T TV > entered my new credentials and it is slowly verifying each channel it at 80/204 so it has a ways to go. It looks like when it finished I'll be back up. Thanks for your help. I would never have figured this out on my own.

1 Like