ATV App Guide not Refreshing with new TVE Channels

Hi:

I've been enjoying using Channels for the past month. Overall I'm pleased with the service and have ditched by Tivo Bolt.

I am using Channels DVR Server on my Synvol NAS with 3 AppleTV's running the Channels App. I've got two tuners. One is a HDHR Prime with a cable card and tuning adaptor. The other is TVE via my Cable subscription.

Since my HDHR Prime only has 3 tuners I've started to get concerned about running out of tuners. So I've recently switched to make my TVE my "Primary" tuner for recordings. Seems simple enough.

Problem is, a few days ago I've changed by cable package and now have access to more channels. I deleted and then re-added my TVE in the Channels DVR Server Settings. It now see's all the new channels. However, my Apple TV apps do not.

I've tried deleting all ATV apps on each Apple TV and then re-installing all apps. But this hasn't worked. One of them see's the new channels, but the other two don't.

Suggestions on how I can force the new channels (and favorites) to my AppleTV Apps?

I think if I can get this to work my fear of only having 3 cable tuners on HDHR will be reduced as most recordings will come from TVE.

Deleting and re-adding the app should re-download the favorites and channels list from the server. In the settings of the Apple TV app are you able to see the TVE source? If so, do all the channels display there?

I was able to fix this by deleting all apps and re-installing again. Thanks all. Unfortunately, i've now got a new problem that I will ask about in a new thread.