Audio Dropouts

Asked for support via email twice two weeks apart and continue to be ignored. I guess you saw I did an annual and figured it wasn't worth you're time?

Source plays fine via multiple playback apps but continued to have issues when recorded as there will be no audio.

Source?
Hevc?
Client?
Audio settings?
Speaker setup?
Home pods?
The forum community might be able to help but you’re going to have to offer more info. Your post seems more like an attack on the devs than a request for help. I can assure you that subscription level has no bearing on support.

1 Like

And it seems like more users are coming here asking for help and never reply back.

Isn't the support email supposed to be help? I found an alternate source in stereo instead of surround audio which sends to have fewer issues.

What does asking about my speakers have to do with audio on one source not recording and playing this recordings forcing crashes? Hard to reply to ridiculous questions.

Nvidia Shield Pro android client BTW.

No where in your first post was there any mention of crashes. Pretty important detail.

You are assuming that the audio is not being recorded, when perhaps the recording is fine and the client has issues playing the recording. If we knew what the source of the material is it might help. For example atsc3 content from an hdhr4k is in hevc with an ac4 audio codec. Some server hardware has problems with these codecs. But hey, It’s much to big of a hassle to even say what the source material is.

People recently have had issues with sound dropping out completely while using HomePods. Yes these are speakers and they have alot to do with a known bug.

I completely agree. The problem is the only one here is at the very top post.

With your refusal to post any details nobody here will be able to help you. We are not going to use a pry bar to get simple details out of you. Your posts will most likely be ignored by the community as seems to be the case here.

For what it’s worth I’m sorry you are having troubles with your setup and I’d have a couple of suggestions to try but I’ve already wasted to much effort in this long what should be unnecessary post. Perhaps one of our community members with a crystal ball would be willing to help you.

1 Like