Audio sync issue

Greetings all,
Somewhat new user here. I have an Extend with 2 ATV4s. My Extend is on firmware 20170612beta1. Channels app is
I run the Extend hardwired. I run two ATVs wirelessly, one in the same room as my Asus Router/AP (running Merlins firmware), the other is two rooms away connected wirelessly to the same router/AP.

My audio for 1 channel is way out of sync on just one of my ATVs (the one in the same room at the router/AP). The other ATV works perfectly fine on this channel (the one 3 rooms away).
On the same ATV having the issue with Channels there is no issue running Plex LiveTV on the same channel.
In addition, running the HDHR app on a Mac Mini does not show the same issue. Running the Channels app on an iPad does not show the issue.

This does not happen on any other channel, just this one (which is the one my wife watches the most, wouldn’t you know it).

I have rebooted the Extend several times. I have rebooted the ATV many time. I have even swapped out the router/AP with a new one (yes I keep spare ones sitting around - just in case), freshly flashed. I have deleted the app and reinstalled.
I am at a loss as to what else to try.
I looked for previous posts and found the ones from April 2016 and August 2016 but they do not seem to be the same issue as it appears those were all channels affected.
Many thanks,
rsava

Super weird, especially since your other ATV has no issue.

You could try swapping the two ATVs to see if that makes a difference?

What’s the audio setup like? You can also try changing the tvOS audio settings between Best Available, Dolby Digital and Stereo.

Thanks for the reply.
Worked through all the settings, nothing changed. I even tried 16 bit audio.
I swapped out the devices and the problem followed the device.
On a whim I tried deleting the app again and reinstalling and this time the audio is back in sync.
Will keep an eye on it and report back if it goes out again.

1 Like