Authz: 400 Bad Request For TBS, TRU TV, and Cartoon Network (Spectrum)

Same issue.
authz: 400 Bad Request

same issue, logs ae60cbd1-f438-432a-b1d9-e3b34e9d424c

Piling on. Submitted: 8b151b12-0b6c-4b49-b91b-e396437d55f8

Same: 3de93797-3eb8-4e8c-b5e4-162b8f9c4710

Still not working after 4 days. I can’t believe there has been no comment or reply from developers. Is this perminent or can it be fixed. These are popular networks to loose in spectrum lineup.

Yeah I am kind of surprised too. The Channels developers are incredibly awesome when it comes to communication and feedback. In fact I have never seen developers so attentive. So this issue is kind of out of the norm.

There is also another thread on this exact same issue at https://community.getchannels.com/t/tbs-tnt-not-working-spectrum/30107/20

1 Like

Maybe you blasphemous people need to turn off the tv and find religion.

Maybe they are all religious and are celebrating their faith this weekend? Isn’t it a religious week for a few religions?

P.s. I don’t believe in religion. Maybe they do. Let them pray.

Besides, isn’t it a national holiday weekend or something? Business aren’t open on holiday weekends. Find some perspective.

They put out a new DVR release 10 hours ago. Unfortunately not for this issue. So holiday or not they are checking the community

and?

the problem i see is that a lot of you are conflating a software company as a cable company. some of you "experienced" customers are used to calling a 24/7 number and yelling at the poor schmuck across the planet that your wife cant watch General Hospital so you threaten to hold next months check and "require" the same service now.

i get it, but adjust your expectations. you are in the future now and its no longer great like "the old days", start adapting.

that said, if i depended on old crappy commercialized channels like a lot of you do, id get pissed as well, as i have in the past but i get the frustration.

Channels should also set support expectations because i can imagine that they are dealing with a lot of people who assume they are the cable company.

oh, its a beta feature, and it will always be a beta feature that will never be 100% reliable.

A beta phase generally begins when the software is feature complete but likely to contain a number of known or unknown bugs. Software in the beta phase will generally have many more bugs in it than completed software and speed or performance issues, and may still cause crashes or data loss

1 Like

Agreed that Channels devs and support are typically the best I've ever experienced. The combination of this issue popping up on a holiday weekend and this being the time of year that TNT has so many eyeballs with the NBA playoffs starting is unfortunate.

But I'm certainly not clutching my pearls that it isn't fixed yet; it just makes me appreciate how responsive the devs usually are and how high they've set the bar.

It's not like this is a small little company, It's bigger than you think.

This site got 224.7K visits in February, the docker has over a million pulls, they charge 8 bucks a money. If only 10% of the visitors are paying customers they are pulling in 2 Million a year which explains the $610,000 home.

When I pay a monthly fee for something I expect to here back from support, I opened a support ticket 5 days ago with zero feedback since. Just a replay saying "Yeah we know" & "We're working on it" at the very least

Issue popped up on Wednesday

Actually it is a very small company. A simple business search will show you that.

1 Like

It's flattering you think that, but we also might be smaller than you think.

The work required to resolve these sorts of issues can vary from instance to instance. We all definitely know it sucks when a channel you're relying on quits working, but the interaction between cable providers and streaming networks can sometimes be difficult for us to sort out.

We're working on figuring this out and will let you all know when we have a new release that fixes the issue.

2 Likes

Thank you.

fixed on prerelease 2022.04.19.2047

Thank you, thank you, back working for me again.

Yes, thank you devs. Confirmed success with latest prerelease.

We discovered that our automation that synchronizes authentication updates for TVE has been failing recently and the error reporting of those failures was also failing.

We've confirmed we've fixed both of those issues and it will hopefully allow us to minimize this class of failure in the future.

5 Likes

Thank you, @eric and all the devs!! I just ran into this yesterday and saw this thread. I updated and it solved it!