Authz retries failed error - Spectrum

I woke up to this problem. Fixed it by updating to the .0001 build and deleting and re-adding Spectrum source. It missed 4 scheduled recordings last night. Will it automatically record them next time they're on, or will I need to manually schedule them?

If the pass is set to record new airings only, you’ll likely have to manually schedule the re-airs. Not 100% sure if the pass is set to record all and a recording fails. You may have to manually schedule those too...

1 Like

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks.

I've been having the same issues, but with both Spectrum and Xfinity. I've removed Xfinity, but when I attempt to add the source again, it gives me a bad gateway error. The error log looks like this:

2020/11/22 10:08:35.435840 [TVE] Auth failed for Comcast_SSO: "no login form found"

Welcome Matthew Miller, search the Channels forum for that Comcast Xfinity error. I seem to remember there were some hoops to jump thru to get that to continue to work. I'm not on Xfinity, so no first hand experience.

Thanks for this. I tried again today and had no issues. I'm accessing these from Bangkok, and it may have just been my VPN acting up.