Automatic Commercial Skipping Not always working

Hi I recently was testing the Pluto-for-channels and its working great. The commercials get marked very well. What I'm seeing on the Apple TV client that if I have commercial skipping to automatic it does not skip on short commercials. For example for a commercial that is about 45 seconds (just timed with my watch). Longer commercials do skip fine.

I switched it to skip button and it does pop up even on the short commercials, I can hit it and it skips correctly.

Could there be some setting in the Apple TV app where it won't skip unless the length is greater than 45 seconds or some other arbitrary value?

Thanks in advance.
Doug B

I don't know if what I'm experiencing is the same issue as yours, but I've found that on the apple TV, I don't get automatic channel skipping to work in most (all?) cases unless I have the automatic setting enables under the show options on the DVR. Which is a pain, as it must be set for every new pass that is created. Having the automatic setting client side is not sufficient to make it work (commercials are marked, can skip with manual, but auto does not activate). Pretty annoying..hopefully it can be resolved at some point though over time I suppose it becomes less of an issue as the rate of adding new passes decreases with an expanding "catalog" of configured shows.