Back button vs. left arrow in the program guide

Navigating back in the program guide with the back key makes unnecessary stop on the current time in the first channel in the guide. The left arrow doesn't do this. Can we make back button behave the same way as the left arrow in the program guide? Same behavior also on Fire TV sticks.

No. They are two separate concepts. "Left" is not always "Back".

1 Like

Wasn't that added because it was requested?
An easy way to get back to current time in the guide.

I don't think you are in position to make these decisions "DVR user". I would prefer to hear from the company and not some random, however well intentioned, brain farts.

1 Like

this works fine, however the next press of the back button takes us to the first channel in the lineup for no reason.

You are a troll who is needlessly needling the developers to bend to your pointless whims. While this forum may only call me a "user", I have written DVR software. Your incessant posts mark you as someone who doesn't fully understand UX in a holistic approach. When you have fully read all of the threads from involved parties and can show your acknowledgement of their perspectives, then maybe your views can be given weight.

3 Likes

ahem

This is working as intended.

This isn’t a company forum, it’s a community forum. It’s not even an official channel for support.

3 Likes