Backing out of app on Nvidia Shield lags

Hi guys. I haven't had any issues to report in a while but I noticed today that backing out of the App on my Nvidia does something weird. It is sort of like it locks up and I can't move around within the app and it doesn't back fully out of the App. At first I thought it was just frozen but if I wait for a bit (may 30 seconds to a minute) it will finally exit the app to the home screen.

This is happening on both my Shields (one is the 2017 16GB model and the other is the 2015 16GB model). They are also both updated to the version 8.0 that was just released so maybe something with that is causing it?

What is the version number shown on the About tab of the app?

731000 - I am not sure if there are some numbers cut off on the end there because the last 0 is partially cut off.

Is there any update on this one? I am still seeing this occur. To make it even more weird, sometimes if I try to back out of the app, my Netflix App opens instead. Then, if I leave the Netflix app it takes me back to the Channels app. I then have to hit the home button to get out of the app.

This was occurring on my 2017 Shield. I bought the "updated" tube shaped Shield device last week and I still see the same behavior on that one too.

I haven't been able to reproduce this. Hitting back and ending up on Netflix is even weirder..

Can you submit diagnostics under Crash mode next time this happens?

Yes, I will do that next time.

@tmm1 - I just had it happen again and I submitted logs from within the app itself.