Beelink MinPC - not enough?

I am trying to use a Beelink S12 Pro Mini PC, Intel 12th Gen Alder Lake- N100(up to 3.4GHz), 16GB DDR4 RAM 500GB PCIe SSD. I am not sure it has enough horsepower to transcode?

When I try to watch a show on my iPHone or iPad externally (using cellular), it just spins. The Channels servers is saying (I x'd out the IP address): Watching ch5.2 from AMP’s iPhone 15 (xxx.xxx.xxx.125) (Transcoder Starting at 700kbps: 2m49s): strength=100% quality=100% symbol=100% rate=1.6Mb/sec buf=0% drop=0%

When I watch is using Wifi at home, no problem.

Doesn't that mean is should be working? Sorry, what am I missing? Thanks!

Is Channels DVR using hardware transcoding? Look under advanced in your Channels DVR browser.

Looks like it....

Looks good it should be sufficient enough. Under support trouble shooting can you run the tests.? Just to make sure everything looks good.

Thanks. All green except for DNS ad blocking for TV everywhere. I do test with normal OTA channels so I don't think that is an issue.

The n100 beelink has plenty of power to transcode multiple streams at a time. As a test to eliminate cellular network bandwidth you can set one of your home clients to 8MB in playback settings and try to watch something.

Interesting.... on both my iPhone and iPad and my Mac Mini (using the iPad app), I set Playback/Streaming to 8MB and have them connected to WIFI and they all spin. Setting them back to "Original" and on Wiifi, they play normally.

Try linear deinterlacer and if that doesn’t work submit diagnostics. Are you using experimental hevc transcoding?

Linear did not work unfortunately. I submitted logs:

Logs have been submitted as db0d00d8-9285-4c11-8a32-d8bd9ca28baf .

Found it! I somehow had "Use HEVC for transcoding" checked. Sorry!

I transferred from my iMac to this MiniPC and I guess that worked on the iMac as the server. Anyway, all is fine now.

Thank you!