Beginner questions - capabilities

I've been reading posts here for the last few days, as well as looking at hardware reviews at Amazon, etc.

What I'd like to do is this:
Set up OTA antenna with HDHomerun
Use NVidia and Channels DVR to time-shift and record.

I have the following streaming services: Philo, Netflix, Amazon Prime and Hulu.
Would I be able to consolidate all these services and record from them using Channels DVR? Or would I just be able to record Philo? (Also interested in using Philo credentials for TV Everywhere).

Also, I don't have the hardware yet. I live in an area where 3 of my local channels are VHF (and one is low VHF). It's possible that I won't be able to use an antenna effectively. If that's the case, is there anything I can do with Channels DVR software with a poor or non-existent OTA signal?

Thanks!

Out of those streaming services I believe only Philo is compatible with TVE. So, if the antenna doesn’t end up working out you’d still be able to get the stations that support TVE with Philo (along with a handful of other channels that are included automatically with any TVE provider).

If your hulu includes live TV, you will get the tve streams as well.

Thanks!!

You need a source to get your local channels, only NBC and some ABC stations can captured with TVE. You need an antenna/homerun or pay for locast if available in your area.

Channels can't record Philo but you can use Philo credintials as the TVE source to access the networks that offer TVE.

You need another program to record Netflix, hbo go.... Something like Playon. Or you can use an aggregator like Streamio, Reelgood or Tivo Stream 4K to track your shows.

Pretty slim chance, but check if your locals are available via Locast. I believe Channels can record from there if they are.

I do have Playon, at least. No locast (one horse town/state). I just started a 2-week trial of YouTube TV, so I guess if this doesn't pan out, I can just make do with that and Philo. Was really looking forward to using Channels DVR.

I'm still going to give the antenna a shot, though. I read here that Dish does antenna installs for a set price. I'll check and see if they'll let you do a bring-your-own.

Thanks everyone, for the advice.