Behavior Change Request: Movement around channel filter drop-down in Guide

I appreciate all the changes that have been made in the past. I am enjoying Channels DVR more and more.
This one is something that drives me crazy though. It has to do with the behavior of the DPad around the top channel in the Guide, the channel filter drop-down, and the main menu. My brain just can't wrap itself around the current behaviors (I have been trying for a while now).

Here are the current behaviors of interest for me.
If you are on the main menu
Right -> Last position between channel and channel filter drop-down (Seems good)

If you are on the top channel in the current airing show:
Left -> main menu (Seems good)
Up -> channel filter drop-down (My brain handles this fine even though it is to the left a bit)

If you are on the channel filter drop-down:
Left -> main menu (Seems good)
Right -> top channel (A little weird, but what else would you do)
Down -> main menu (My head explodes)

Here is the simplest case that happens all the time to me. I have been scrolling through the channel list and then I decide to go back to the top. I press and hold the up button until I get to the top, which in the case will be above the top channel in the channel filter drop-down. No problem I say, I will just go back down one. WHACK! There is the main menu. Now I have to think for a second. Ah ha, I have to hit right to go back to the channel filter drop down. Then wait what is next? Oh yeah, right again. :slight_smile: Sorry I am having fun with this, because I just can't get used to the behavior and it stymies me every single time. :slight_smile:

Executive summary:
I am requesting that when on the channel filter drop-down (on the Guide) and the Down button is pressed that the selection go to the top channel instead of the main menu.

Thanks,
Josh