Best way to watch recent shows?

What is the best way to watch recent shows UP Next is a mess because it does not show all the new shows ... For ex: NCIS Hawaii shows up next but NCIS which must be watched first does not show even show up.

Recently added really does not help.

There has to be a better way ... if someone has one please let me know ? SMH

Once an imported show has been watched, it knows which one to present to you in Up Next.

It would seem like Recently Added is what you’re looking for, as it’s all the newest shows.

Recently Updated would show them in the order of which has had a new episode added.

The sort options cover most things, so I’m curious what exactly you’re looking for.

Please submit diagnostics so we can see what's going on with NCIS and NCIS Hawaii

Logs have been submitted as a485ecc1-9c87-4e3d-82e1-c0f2fe77c007

I also went into next up on my Android device and NCIS is not there I submitted those too. also it did not Comskip

It's there in recordings right before cleaning Lady ... I guess recordings is the best way to View the Shows in case there are crossovers.

@tmm1 @maddox

I notice now that the shows that do not have any commercial markers do not show up in Upnext etc .. I posted about this in realtime Comskip.

Bob Hearts Abishola is also missing.

That should have no bearing on it, but it could be a clue to something else.

Have you checked to make sure up next is enabled for that show in its options?

Yes they are set to show in Up Next. It is funny they do not show up in recently added.

Thanks for diagnostics. I do see that neither of those shows is appear in Up Next when they should be. Will take a look.

1 Like

That explain why I was confused when going to watch ... Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.