Better UI for episodes list

Is there a way to jump to end of the episodes list? If not the full episode list needs to change or give us another way to sort.

I recorded “ How It’s Made” and have 227 episodes. Trying to get to the oldest episodes is a real pain.

What about using the feature of “Watch Next”?
That will play the oldest unwatched episode.

If it’s sorted the other way , it eventually becomes worse again after 113 episodes.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure Up Next plays the last recorded episode and not necessarily the oldest episode by original air date.

The “Watch Next” button on the series view plays the oldest unwatched episode, i.e. the “next” episode in airdate order

Ok. What was confusing me is that the episodes in the list are not sorted by air date order so when I look at the last episode in the list and the Up Next didn’t play it, I assumed it did not play the oldest episode by air date.
For example, the list is sorted by season in descending order but within a season, from left to right (what I would assume to be by air date w/ newest to the left), it shows an episode with a date of Sept 5, 2008 then to its right an episode with a date of Nov 14, 2008. If I use Up Next the Sept 5 show plays, the actual older episode.
One season is sorted like this (left to right):
2/20
2/16
1/30
1/9
1/2
12/26
12/19
12/5
1/23
1/16
And yes, the last 2 are in the same year as the other January episodes.
It’s strange that Up Next plays them in the right order but the list doesn’t sort them that way.

If you look at that show on the DVR web UI, do the episodes appear in the correct order?