Bloomberg not working?

Bloomberg ch 6768 hasn’t worked for me last couple weeks; gives an error finding the stream address. I rescanned and restarted server, but is there anything else I should try?

Rescanning only works for channels 6000-6699. Channels 6700 and above are free internet streams added with every TVE source.

Upgrade to pre-release from the DVR web UI

You guys (community and developers) rock. I learned something new about the rescanning, and with just a few clicks from my iPad I had my server updated and streaming the channel. FYI it looks like a different stream, maybe lower resolution, but that’s not a complaint… consider it case closed and thanks very much! (If I really care, I can always go to the Bloomberg app but Channels is so much more convenient.). Stream works now, done.

1 Like

Unfortunately even at the lower quality we're having some issues with the Bloomberg stream. It looks fine in streaming (if low resolution) in a browser, but when viewing from the iOS app in original quality I can't get it to settle down no matter what video selections I make.

With the experimental video driver, experimental deinterlacing it's flashing green frames.
With the experimental video driver, linear or blend deinterlacing mode it flashes white dotted line artifacts.
With the default video driver, linear deinterlacing mode it's flashing blue frames.
With the default video driver, blend deinterlacing mode the picture jumps up and down.
With the default video driver, experimental deinterlacing the picture seems unstable - can't really describe it, but this seems to have the fewest artifacts.

Is this stream just broken now or is there anything Channels can do about it?

Thanks!