Blue Bloods first run missed

I have had Blue Bloods as a season pass (first runs) for a long time, and it's worked fine. How do I determine why it didn't record last night?

If it was in fact scheduled, it would show in the schedule as failed and give a reason.

If it wasn’t scheduled, then it wouldn’t and that would point to your pass being incorrect or the metadata of the airing being incorrect so that the pass did not schedule it.

Wow you're right. Recordings have been failing for 4 days, both HDHR tuner and TVE. Any idea why?

Troubleshooting says my local clock is off by more than 10 seconds. I did confirm it's off by about 10 seconds. Surely that wouldn't cause this?

I submitted logs.

If you try to watch HGTV does it work?

What if you update to latest prerelease first?

It seems like the background chrome is hanging when we try to launch it. Not sure because the diagnostics don't go back far enough due to the amount of http logging for remote access.. you could zip up and email us c:/programdata/ChannelsDVR/data/channels-dvr.log

No HGTV. Upgraded to the latest prerelease, reinstalled Chrome, restarted, tried HGTV, no good. 70+ instances of Chrome now running.

Don't bother troubleshooting this. I'm done with it.