Both Apple TV and android tv missing channels

both the Apple TV and android tv versions of channels are not detecting channels that are not marked as DRM. I’m on Comcast in Connecticut. the channels missed are movieMax(channel 1828) and Cinemax west (channel 1821). interestingly, hbo2 is also not marked as a drm channel but is viewable. finally, I can view these channels on mythTV.

Do the channels show up on your lineup on http://my.hdhomerun.com

yes they do. in fact, some of the DRM channels are not showing up in the guide while others do.

Do they show up on the Tuner Settings part of the app, on the right of your HDHomeRun

no, the missing stations are also not on the tuner settings station list

The list of stations is read directly from your HDHomeRun, and should match the list on my.hdhomerun.com exactly. The only different is it gets split up into HD and SD sections… maybe it’s in the other one?

Can you screenshot what the missing channel looks like on your HDHR config page?

Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 2.15.22 PM

the channel list has 1868,1842,1840,1814,1804,1802,1773 .....

Many of those channels are not HD, so they must be showing up in the SD section which comes after the HD section. On the Guide/On Now you can switch to All Channels in the filter.

I switched the guide to ALL. I don’t see anything for MVMX at 1828 but there is a listing for MVMX at channel 327. I understand the issue. thanks.

On Android TV, it might be combining two channel numbers into one entry if they have the same name.

On Apple TV you should see both entries.

yes, verified the behavior you described on both platforms.