Broken community thread?

Something weird is going on with this thread: Non-Docker source for PlutoTV and Stirr m3u playlists and EPG - #154 by Fofer

I'm getting notifications about new replies, but when I click to read them, the page is blank. I've tried multiple browsers, mobile devices, computers, and networks. It's blank everywhere:

Here's my post in that thread also:
Definitely something is broken. The page is throwing a javascript error in the console "t.get is not a function".

And if I scroll very slowly, there are three posts from today in an endless loop starting at around post 130.. until I get to the end and the site starts throwing the javascript error in the console. So something is definitely broken!

Sorry for the trouble @maddox and @tmm1 !

If you start here (post#121): Non-Docker source for PlutoTV and Stirr m3u playlists and EPG - #121 by HankLloydRight and SLOWLY scroll down, you can get to most of the posts.. but you'll see three posts start to repeat, even though the post counter increases.

Scrolling down from the top, it appears right after this post is where the trouble starts.

Looks like this in my browser.

We ran into a bug in one of the plugins we use. It should be fixed now.

2 Likes

Thanks!

I think there still might be a bug.. When I go back to edit post #137, there's some errant HTML at the end of the post which I did not add:

I saw this same thing last night when editing that post (although it was just a <DIV> tag), and deleted the extraneous tag,saved, and that broke the thread. Today I go back, and there's another (different) <DIV> tag there. I didn't save the edit this time, as I suspect that's the problem that broke the thread last night.

The other info I can add is that last night I did accidentally click the "Gallery" icon and it added the small gallery template icon, but I deleted that since I did not intend to add a gallery. I suspect that also contributed to the issue.

Sorry for the headaches!

How do you get "Dark Mode" ?

Dark Reader https://darkreader.org/

Awesome! Thank you!