Browse by channel?

Is there any way to browse by channel or limit searches to a specific channel (similar to what Plex offers)? I use this functionality a ton, and it's one of the few things keeping me on Plex.

Sorry if I'm missing anything obvious and thanks for the help.

1 Like

Are you looking for this on the web UI, Apple TV, iPhone, Android TV?

Currently there's not really a good way to do so. You can use advanced passes but it is a bit contrived.

Thanks for the fast response.

I'm looking for this on the web UI; sorry for not clarifying that.

It would also fit my needs if I could just have this added to the syntax for the search bar, similar to what the advanced passes have.

Love the software, BTW.

1 Like

I like the way this works on zap2it: click on the channel icon in the grid and it toggles to a list view of that channel.

This is a handy feature when the user wants to see what's coming up on one specific channel over the next week. It would be nice to have it available on the client if possible, but I'm not exactly sure how to do it best with the current GUI. I'll bet you guys could come up with something really slick, though.

In my use, Sundance and IFC have a pretty fair selection of movies that come up throughout a given week, and it's nice to be able to casually see a whole bunch of it on the screen at one time, for just one channel. Not super high on my priority list, but a useful thing none the less.

I suppose this is technically a feature request that I would vote for.

2 Likes