BTN Missing After Pre-release Update

Duh. That makes sense. Sorry about that

Just checked & mine updated to pre-release 2021.09.07.2040.

Rescanned BTN. I'm seeing it's available - which is good. But it's now assigned to the same channel number as FoxSports 2 (6198) instead of its original channel number - 6199.

???

Looks like I made a typo. I'll upload a fix now.

No worries. Just wanted to make sure I hadn't missed something.
My thanks

I've got Channels running in Docker (v2021.09.07.2136). I just tried refreshing BTN under FuboTV provider and I get "no login form found". Looks like it might be sending "Fubo TV" instead of "FuboTV" in the form.

Diagnostics please

Submitted f5be84ad-0538-4ae1-86a5-a953550fdfd9

Thanks. Try v2021.09.07.2217

...and just like that, it works here too! Thanks! :slight_smile:

Thanks for actively troubleshooting. I have Big 10 back, but I lost Fox Deportes and I still am missing Fox Soccer Plus, which I reported in a previous post and submitted diagnostics. The message I get now in settings is "foxsports content missing."

Is this related to the change in the Fox Sports site that you mentioned, and is that issue actively being worked?

Thanks!

Yes its related. Please try with v2021.09.08.0026

Fixed! Excellent, much appreciated. I will mark that my issue was resolved.

So I think I’m still having trouble. I’m on the latest pre-release, on an M1 Mac Mini. I’m getting an Cable Provider Authentication failed when I try to rescan that channel… but other Fox Sports channels work fine. BTN works for me in the Fox Sports app, so I’m licensed. I’m a DirecTV Stream customer.

Thanks

BTN has broken for me recently - I’m on the latest prerelease.

Broken how?

I had the issues as everyone back in September. I got it working again with the Beta that fixed the issues. Then this past weekend it wasn't working again. I updated to the latest Beta yesterday, Monday, and it still wasn't working. Then I rescanned the channel and it started working again.

It was an error with the cable provider authorization - turned out not to be a Channels issue.

A post was split to a new topic: MSG and YES Networks?

A post was merged into an existing topic: MSG and YES Networks?

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: MSG and YES Networks