BTN Missing After Pre-release Update

Hi

Today, I (accidentally) updated to the pre-release 2021.09.02.1749 and lost BTN. When digging into settings to refresh that channel, I get:

platform response: 404 Not Found

Prior to the update - BTN was working. My TVE source does include BTN. I also see someone had a similar BTN issue last week after a pre-release update.

Any assistance/updates before kick-off would be appreciated. That's the last time I "fat finger" click when checking for updates.

Edit: DVR Server runs on Intel NUC Windows 10

What version was running before where it worked?

Thank you for the reply.
Apologies, I don't recall.

I believe a week ago. I don't know either.

This may be a dumb question, but is there a way to revert Channels Server back to a previous settings?

Or completely wipe everything & install clean from scratch?

Wouldn't want to, but would if I had to

Your DVR log shows the previous version number

Have to look that up. Hang on

Still trying to locate it

I admit, I'm lost. Not able to find DVR log. Apologies, but where do I look for it in Windows 10?

It's on the DVR web UI under Settings > Support > Log

Oh. I wasn't even close! Thank you

I tried with some different versions and they all fail the same way. The problem is not the version upgrade, its that the fox.com website changed in how they stream the sports channels.

This is my first time looking at this. It's a lot to scroll through. Is there something specific I should be looking for?

This looks like it could it. I see a created snapshot of 20210809.224540

Does that sound right?

If you search for upgrade you will see the previous and new version number

I'm also seeing a 20210902.171357

I'm asking for the line which looks like this:

2021/09/02 10:28:09.236975 [SYS] Shutting down for upgrade from v2021.08.15.1830 to v2021.09.02.0204

Again, apologies for my ignorance what does that mean?

I don't see any SYS info related to that. Only seeing Bonjuor service running, created database snapshot, and removing old backup. I'll look again

It doesn't matter. The version upgrade was not related. BTN is broken for everyone at the moment. It's a known issue we're looking into.