the new adventures of jonny quest isnt even showing with Gracenote but shows jonny quest for the correct year - it doesnt pull the right data regardless. I've tried deleting the files from the server and re-importing but it doesnt seem to fix anything. "Fix incorrect match" doesnt work.
ya, thats causing issues with the Real adventures and the NEW adventures being lumped together under the same listing in channels. this has to be a bug. The files are in different folders with different names.
Yet channels is lumping it all together.
after taking that video i went to remove the Real Adventures folder to try from scratch and the prune missing episodes doesnt work. Fun times all around.
There is a lot of weirdness going on here. Never had this issue before.
Doing a rescan from the library settings got them removed. Im removing the space in between the S and E for the Real adventures and will try reimporting them to see if they get added to the New Adventures
edit: nope. Its merging the two shows together even though they are named differently and in different folders.
That's why I don't import things into Channels DVR (other than for testing).
Importing TV Shows automatically uses Gracenote and you have to spend too much time fiddling with things and editing artwork and metadata. Not worth it to me. Waiting until they get it fixed.
It gets worse when you realize that the grace note name your using thats just plain Jonny Quest conflicts with the original Jonny Quest that came out earlier and is actually a mislabel itself. its "THE NEW ADVENTURES ..." not just JQ
Its just 13 episodes ill do it by hand, but i cant not trigger the Gracenote TMDB loop when trying to get it into channels.