Button to watch channel when searching for content

Could a “Watch” button be added to the search tab when trying to find a show? It would be easier than looking for the number and then going to the guide and scrolling through the whole guide to find the channel.

This was added in the big new release that went out today.

You can read about it here: https://getchannels.com/2018/06/26/unification-dvr-for-android/

Will this be added to the browser dvr for remote viewing, too?

There weren’t plans for that, but yeah, we can add that. Good idea.

This feature is super on Android…hope it’s also on ATV. ATM, Comcast/Xfinity has most of our devices (ATV’s {wired&wl} , Echos and various other wireless plugs/therms, wired extenders, etc. held hostage with no internet connection. At least, I got my iPad back online today after 3 days no service. All due to the new xfi system, AFAIK.

Ain’t progress great!

@maddox - when you state it will be added to browser, I’m assuming that is the web ui?

@maddox Any update to this? When searching on web ui for a show , the results only have a Record option.

Nothing yet, but we’ll still look into it.

Any update on this yet? Also, I noticed that the top menu doesn't stay "frozen" when scrolling down the guide in the web GUI. Is there a way to fix that? I was scrolling through hundreds of channels the other day. Not a big deal, it was just annoying.

Any update?