Can only play one stream at a time m3u

Ok, I have a m3u stream I am trying to get to work. I know i can play multiple streams from it 100% and the issue is only when i play through Channels.

If my stream settings are set to HLS i can start a stream on one tv fine...but If i go to another tv or try to do any sort of second stream via channels (live, recording, etc) it cuts out the first stream. So when HLS settings are selected it ONLY lets me do one stream. When I change settings to MPEG-TS the stream does not even start. I know my source stream is a TS so I do not know why it wont start like that. I have even tried putting it through Xteve and if i use the xteven link I can get it to start with the MPEG-TS setting when i go through xteve....but when i try to start a second stream i get the same original issue of not being able to start a second stream.

So basically, for some reason Channels refuses to play more than one stream at a time with my m3u. I have put the number of streams allowed to 6.

I can play numerous connections all at once via VLC or other player....so the stream itself seems fine....

There is an option when you setup the M3U in Channels as a source where you can specify the max number of streams. You might check that to ensure it’s set higher than 1.

Yes - that’s set to 6.

It almost looks like it is not respecting the mpeg-ts/HLS setting. No matter what i select it plays HLS and when it plays HLS i can only play one stream at a time

So I think I might have some cache issues somewhere. I was able to run a little test and got things to work on a small scale.

Is there a way i can clear out all lineups, guides, etc and start clean?

Can you submit diagnostics

Sorry for delay in response. I found my issue was i was running a source that was forcing hls. Once i changed that it works fine!