Cannot fix incorrect match for TV series imported as local content

So, I have some episodes from a french TV murder mystery series called Candice Renoir imported to my Channels DVR server. Channels DVR matches it to a gracenote series called Renoir which is something different about Renoir, the artist. When I go into Channels DVR to fix the incorrect match, Channels is unable to find the correct series with gracenote selected. When I change the fix incorrect match search selection to TheMovieDB, the series is found. When I select, the correct series, I get a message that it's refreshing the imported the episodes, but Channels DVR never updates to the correct series match found under TheMovieDB. It continues to show the incorrect match. I've tried to find the gracenote ID for the series, Candice Renoir on zap2it.com and have not been successful.

I don't have an automatic solution to suggest but wanted to mention that you can edit the metadata manually as last resort:

Sorry for stating the obvious, if you were already aware of it. :wink:

By the way, I am French and live in the USA so I haven't had a chance to know about this TV show. You got me curious and I might subscribe to Acorn TV with Amazon so I can check it out. It seems interesting by reading the descriptions. :slightly_smiling_face:

Yeah, I knew about the Metadata editor, it just seemed like a bug in Channels. The episode data imported, but the series level data did not update. I guess because there was no gracenote ID.

Oddly enough, I learned about the series while at I was at a resort in Mexico.

Try SH017231760000

Thank you, that worked. I would have never guessed to search for 'Daughter' which is the series name that came up.