Can't access collections

Trying out Channels. Running it on Unraid inside a container. Also have Plex and Emby.

Client is on Nvidia shield Pro. I have setup a collection, and can access it from my PC ok. However, I can't locate it from the shield. It does not show up as an option in the guide display. The shield is on the local network.

Collections should show as an option in the Library section, in the row of buttons.

Consider enabling Enhanced Library Browsing if you have a large library. With these views, you can brows your Movie and TV collections in the respective Movie and TV Shows sections.

1 Like

Sorry I wasn't explicit enough. I'm working the Live TV/Guide. I've added a collection there via the docker. The guide allows me to select this collection when connection to
http://192.168.1.92:8089/admin/guide/grid (docker link) from my pc.
When connecting via the IOS and Nvidia apps, there is no option to select the created collection.
I am confused with the "user" model. Is each device an individual user, and needs to be setup individually? I don't see an option for that on either IOS or Nvidia.

The docker is using fancybits/channels-dvr:tve repository.

Channel Collections need to be enabled and assigned in the Server Side Settings. In the DVR web UI navigate to Settings > Clients > Client Settings > Server Side Only > Channel Collections.

Thank you! Love the product so far!