Can't Add Hulu Live to sources

Well that would be extremely handy. I have never ever seen a prompt to enter the code into channels. What operating system does your server run on. I run Ubuntu desktop

This worked for me running on Windows 10 pro.

Thank you!!!

I am running an LXC on Proxmox. Debian 12-based

@eric, if it helps, this is how I was able to do this in Python last month:

But, if it has changed and doing what Disney+ has been, this is how I resolved that (just have to change the url):

@eric I know others have had success with desktop operating systems so I tried Windows, and Ubuntu Desktop and neither seems to work unfortunately.

The update last night has something to try to catch the new 2fa code.

no go for me although it did prompt me for a code this time but it failed
ad6728cb-2671-4e78-b8ed-392c69742e1b

@eric is there something else I can try? TVE is effectively dead for me and nothing I do (change my password multiple times, try different OS's, etc) works

1 Like

The latest pre-release may work, but I'm really not sure. They're doing some weirder things here than usual...

sadly no go

Did you upload diagnostics after this latest failure?

Will do one sec

@eric here u go
77de0dfd-b217-4a7d-81e7-5a97bddedf61

Same issue... Here are my logs: f4ff490b-36b1-4200-a2d2-d1797294f98f

Just switched from Cloudflare to Google DNS and my access was verified by Hulu. Now verifying access to various channels.

Could I get diagnostics from the latest pre-release that just came out?

I tried changing my DNS to 8.8.8.8 and then tried to add the TVE source again. Same behavior, I did some more logs if it helps
01c5c59b-5189-4cd4-acc3-37f28195ed68

@eric something interesting. I tried updating the password for Hulu TVE on my docker instance of channels (latest beta). I am getting the 2fa prompt every time that I get a 2FA email from hulu. All of my other servers (non docker) don't show the 2fa entry box. I have entered in about 8 OTPs so far (All auth is still failing though)
I submitted more diags for you
73c797c6-115b-4c6a-8836-03da2cdd2978

Can you try the latest update that was just released?

Its the same except a very few channels with auth but 95% of them fail. TBH I think that the release before last had the same behavior. its still scanning but I grabbed logs anyway
fe0675b3-6c0f-4ca8-a042-004c3cc88c3c