Can't delete or reorder content in virtual channel in prerelease of server

I'm using the 2023.06.20.0120 pre-release version of the server. I've added content to a virtual channel, and set it to custom order. I'm seeing two issues when I try to manage (delete or reorder) the items in the virtual channel on the server:

• when I click and hold on the hamburger menu at the top left of an item, I can drag it to a new spot, but when I release the mouse button to drop it, it opens the details page for the item instead of placing it in the new spot.

• if I click on the "X" to delete an item, it opens the details page for the item instead of deleting it from the virtual channel.

I'm doing this on macOS, on the server settings page.

We've seen this too. We're looking into it.

This has been resolved in the latest pre-release:

Thanks! Still seeing some glitchy behavior after updating to the new pre-release. I was able to delete one item, which was my first thing to touch, but I can't reorder or delete subsequent items. When I drag to a new spot, they pop back to where they were. And when I click on the "X" to delete an item, it highlights, but doesn't delete. I've tried reloading the page, but the behavior persists.

This is actually a long standing bug that only happens sometimes. In looking at it again, I was about to reproduce it. It appears it happens if the collection had an item in its list that has been deleted. While this doesn't affect the presentation of the collection of items, it just doesn't show the missing ones, it does appear to cause issues while re-ordering. I'm looking into what we can do about it.