Can't login Youtube TV everywhere (New Account)

I recently opened a new youtubetv account, as I could no longer use a family member account (which worked fine on Channels DVR for the time I used it) , so I bought my own subscription. Since then I can not add YouTubeTV everywhere to Channels. I will list the things I have tried and post my logs.

1. Login to NBC live
  2. Made a new account for YouTubeTV and added it as a family
  3. Uninstalled Channnels and reinstalled.
    4, Checked 2 factor authentication which is turned off.
    This is all the things that I have tried and nothing seems to be working. I will state that I cancelled my first account just 2 days ago so I am not sure if that is the issue. I am hoping someone can help me. Thanks

I have logs if needed.

What is the error?

Cable TV provider not authenticated. Then tells me to go to NBC live to sign in. Which is not working.

Did you update to the latest Pre-Release. Roughly 25 days ago there was a youtube fix.

Says I am up to date but this is the version that is showing

2022.06.20.0235 so that doesn't seem to be up to date.

It is up to date now. So I will try again and see what happens.

That was it. Although I did click update multiple times all it did was check for updates. I did not click on prerelease option.

Thank You for your time.

1 Like

Either way glad you got it working. I will tell you most of us are running the pre-release version due to all the changing landscapes with the TVE login issues. Also get to see some of the new features early like the TV ratings and what not. I know that's not everyone's cup of tea.