Can't re-add HuluLive TVE

I don’t know then, that was the exact screenshot I had in channels. I was able to enter the code while trying to watch live Hulu content from an incognito on the server machine. It successfully scanned after that. Not sure why it’s not asking for a code when you try. I might have deleted all authorized devices before hand under manage devices. not sure

Ok, so I have been testing over the last few days, and found something maybe interesting:
It seems in Chrome when I close the incognito window and open a new incognito window, I have to reauthenticate with hulu in order for nbc.com/live to work. Then I noticed when I enter my hulu credentials in the DVR it seems it is opening a new instance (an additional Chrome icon appears in the Dock). I guess this is why I always get the TFA code to my email. Any suggestions how to proceed? I am kinda stuck ...

That's normal. When you close the incognito window, the cookies aren't saved.

Are you on Windows?
Channels DVR uses headless chrome for TVE access.

It’s not about a cookie on your machine. The code is to authorize your server device on Hulu.com so that Hulu’s authentication servers trust your server. Once you visit Hulu.com you will need it to ask for that code. Start with a non incognito, if it asks for code input it. If it doesn’t ask for the code use an incognito tab then open a nonincognito channels server web page and scan new source.
No need for nbc live here. You need to go to Hulu.com and watch a live video. You could also try deleting all authorized devices, then changing password in Hulu account settings before doing this.

Maybe if we think outside the box a bit might we come up with a idea for Channels DVR to sell us a new product?! I propose a setup with a FireTV as the basic device and it uses the standard Hulu app for FireTV that can be interfaced with HDMI-CEC the HDMI output from the FireTV would feed into a Linux box of some sort or RaspberryPi that would process the HDMI and save it as a DVR server. It may not be DVR of TVE but Hulu would get what they want being able to track you and show you their ads etc and we get to DVR Hulu shows and maybe more? The Linux box or r-pi would control the FireTV via HDMI-CEC. Just a thought that might be workable IDK but I would pay a bit more than $8 a month for such a setup. I am sure others would too…

People are working on something similar to that right now.