CBS News Baltimore 6983 resolution

I’m watching CBS News Baltimore via TVE FuboTV but the resolution is 320x180. Not sure if Channels is able to select a higher res stream or not but it used to be better that this a few months back.

And it used to be only CBS News Sacramento with the problem

My guess (since it's never been addressed or replied to) is it's at the bottom of their fix-it list.
CBS News Sacramento is 320x180p, 29.97fps, 0.120Mbps. That's pretty bad (even for news).
Add to that the timestamp issues with recording it and that's why I haven't watched it for 7 months.

Pluto TV has CBSN Baltimore and Sacramento with the correct guide data and video is 1280x720p ~2.5Mb/s

Only problem is one hour recordings on each of those Pluto channels were interrupted multiple times with 404 Not Found errors. Four times for Baltimore and ten times for Sacramento.

So I guess the current choices if you want to record are either high res with interruptions on Pluto or low res w/o interruptions on Channels DVR TVE.

Thanks. That may be a good option. I'm not concerned with recording it. Sometimes it just nice to sit down and watch about where I grew up.