CBS News Sunday Morning Pass Issue

For the previous two Sundays, CBS News Sunday Morning OTA Denver market episodes have recorded without Season or Episode numbers. The episodes appear in the Recordings list, but are missing from the Pass listings. See below:

The file names for the two episodes omit the S2021Exx information, for example, CBS News Sunday Morning 2021-08-29 0759.meg. I tried to add a Season and Episode number through local import, but could not Fix Incorrect Match for either episode. The best is:

I assume this is some sort of guide issue and/or Channels DVR local database issue. Any suggestions?

Running the latest beta server on a 2018 Mac Mini latest Big Sur. Photos from iPad 2019 with the latest standard Channels DVR release.

Did you scroll all of the way to the bottom of the list? Usually, when the season/episode information is missing, they are called "Extras", and will appear at the end of the list, in chronological order.

It's a shortcoming of the guide data provided to Channels, and the fact that Channels only sorts by season/episode, without offering other sort options such as air date or record date.

As an example, see this screenshot:

The episode "Dive Deep" under "Extras" is really episode 7, and the episode "Back of House" is episode 5, but since it didn't have season/episode info in the guide, this is where it got placed.

They do appear as Extras. Thanks.

After Friday’s The Pet Project, I moved offending “Extras” episodes into an import folder. Adding the correct Season and Episode. For example: Sunday … S2021E36 The Pet Project … .meg now show correctly in Season 2021 rather than in the Extras section. Much easier to find. For the episodes missing the episode metadata, I just added the information after the episode title in the file name - The Pet Project A Special about Pets.meg.