Challenge getting support?

Is anyone else having a challenge getting a response from support for issues? It's been a couple of days and I've still not gotten anything more than the autoresponse. I had a similar problem the last time I had an issue, but thankfully the community had some valuable suggestions which helped me solve it. This time though, it seems more fundemental unfortunately and probably needs legit support. Is Channels having some challenges and getting to an end of life stage potentially?

If so, does anyone have thoughts on an alternative solution they are exploring in this space? Thanks!

So what is the issue you are having I am sure members here can help you.

BTW I have never had a problem getting Support ... I always post issues here the developers are quite busy and are a small group so many times my issues are answered by community members.

I guess, in my experience, community only support is the sort of thing you expect from a free service. I the past years I've gotten very responsive support from the team in addition to suggestions from the community. Relying solely on the community to try and troubleshoot an issue for me, seems burdensome on other users. Here's the thread for ref:

My perspective is different. Expecting a personalized response or fix within three days from support about a feature that's specifically labeled "beta" seems overly burdensome on this small development team, whether the service is paid for, or not.

1 Like

Understood. So suggestions?

And again, apologies, I'm just frustrated that this isn't working and I'm struggling to get it functional.

I followed your other thread and see your issue was resolved :+1:t3:

1 Like