Change Remote DVR in app

I have two DVR servers and I cannot see how you can change from one to the other within the app.

I'm using a Firestick, and "connect to remote" only gives me the pin for the original one.
How do you change the email addr associated with the Firestick app?

Only one server is supported remotely. If you need multiple remote servers, you need multiple accounts.

I have TWO accounts. But how do I get the app to "forget" one and switch to the other?

The app doesn't remember anything. You need to make sure the browser you're using with the PIN is logged into the correct account. Check getchannels.com/account

So I open a browser on my Firestick and login it? Right now I open the Channels app on my firestick at the remote location and it somehow always sends it to my first DVR. How is the app doing that? I mean how is it finding that server without me supplying the email info? (Naturally it's using the one I don't want it to.)

I don't know how to get a PIN into the channels app, it brings one up automatically. Sorry if I'm being an idiot.

The pin is shown on screen, then what do you do with it?

You use a browser on another device not your fire stick.

Either you are scanning the QR shown, or copying the PIN shown and entering it somewhere. Where you're entering it first needs to be logged in to the correct account.