Change Theme\Color Scheme

It's certainly not a competition. Just happy to see a color other than purple and words you can actually read!

3 Likes

You may find using screencap with adb to be much easier.

adb exec-out screencap -p > screen.png

not really. dont have adb setup or in use on my shield. already have the capture box there.

dont think the Android TV os has a built in screenshot feature like my Pixel phone does.

Shield has a built in screen capture, but you need to turn the feature on.

1 Like

O! so that is what NVIDIA Share was for.
I had disabled all the bloat apps and Nvidia things i could on my shield...
Re-enabled that.
Sweet!
that sure is easy to use
Thanks!

1 Like

I assume that, since this is a modded app, that it means it would be considered "unsupported" by the official devs as far as if any functional issues/bugs/crashes should come up. Even though, far as i have read, the only things being modded are certain theme color values?

So its, "use at your own risk" kinda thing.

THis maybe could be tagged under Hacks or Playground on the form.

I think all this will get overridden with a new release.

Only if you install an update over it.

On the Shield anyways, if u install the Channels Beta app via the option inside the app, it is side loading it, and side loaded app are not auto updated or managed by the Google Play Store app update thing. You have to update manualy.

I use the beta was just testing it out .. I rather use the latest beta ... like to keep up with latest changes.

1 Like

Totally at your own risk and completely unsupported. I started a topic in the Hacks section and moved my post since it fits better there

Hope you don't mind, but i merged in the transparent overlay you designed into my own theme.

I already copied it from the WMC metro theme, so... :grin:

1 Like

Some of the screenshots here are downright gorgeous! Hopefully with the new centralized "client"
configuration feature, we'll be able to set this in the not too distant future!

2 Likes