Changed ISP Unable to Access Settings on Different Computer

I'm fortunate that Spectrum in my town has competition. I changed ISP providers recently (better, faster, and cheaper fiber-optic). One problem - I now can only access Channels DVR Settings on the desktop server (Windows 11 NUC) it's installed on. I can no longer access it on any other computer/device in my house.

I get the "This site can’t be reached" error message. I've gone in & made sure to allow Chrome access in my firewall/antivirus settings and rebooted my router as well. Port forwarding (:8089) is set up and my NUC has a static IP assigned to it. I'm not on my server desktop at the moment, but pretty sure Remote Access is enabled (at least it was prior to switching ISP's).

I prefer making settings changes on my Mac. It'd be nice to be able to do that again. I'm sure there's a simple solution that I've overlooked.

What additional steps can I take to resolve this?

Your new router most likely does not support hairpin nat. My guess is you are trying to access the settings page from my.channels. Instead from your Mac web browser you need to use the actual internal ip of the nuc ie. http://xxx.xxx.x.xx:8089 disregard any warnings and continue to site anyway if you get those pop ups

Ok. I'll give that a go.
Thank you!

Worked!:metal: Again, my thanks

1 Like

If you are outside your home network my.channels should work fine. If you need to mess with settings while away from home, you would use my.channels