Channel Collections, Automatic Channels, and keywords weirdness

Hello Devs,
I'm having a weird issue where certain channels in a collection with keywords aren't showing up.

The original collection has no automatic channel rules, just keywords. The duplicate collection has automatic channel rules plus keywords. The result is collections that are same and different. I would have expected the second collection to have all channels of the original, plus any missing, but instead its a weird mix where channels that should appear in collection #2 don't but also have channels that are in collection #1. Collection #1 has just a few of the channels that are populated in Collection #6002
I hope this makes sense. Is this expected behavior ??.

I'm having a little trouble following this. Could you please be specific about the rules you have set, or show a screenshot of them from the web admin?

This is confusing because keywords are part of the Automatic Channels rules.

Thank you....screenshots attached....I apologize and understand its hard to follow - its a bit hard to explain as well.

There's no way for me to explain what's going on here exactly, as your rules are pretty intense.

Is there a reason you're using every single genre in this second collection. I can say that these rules were def not designed for this heavy of a load. I'm surprised you're not seeing intense slowdowns loading the channel collections to be honest.

I'm still confused by your nomenclature as you're saying these are duplicates, but the second clearly has over 100 different rules than the first with all of the genres added.

My suggestion would be to pare these things down a ton and make them simple, to see if you can see why your'e not getting the effects you're expecting.

Understood...I only created the second collection as a way to try and figure out why shows that should be caught by keywords weren't showing up in the guide of the original collection. Adding all the rules was an experiment to see if it would catch every possible iteration of what I was wanting - then pare it down with keywords - thinking it should catch whatever the other wasn't.

Thanks for giving it some thought...I'll just match up whatever isn't being caught by keywords from the first collection and manually pin them.

Thank you!!