Channel Collections with Custom EPG

Can the devs implement a feature that for custom channel collection to include key words in to grab from the EPG to populate the channel collection. For example I mad a NBA Collection but it does not show up in the collection unless I manually add it. I have a custom EPG from iptveditor and none of the nba channels will show in the Guide for my NBA Collection. Please re work this so that it scans the epg for keywords ie Basketball or NBA, I have added those arguments in the channel collections settings but no bueno any help is greatly appreciated.

If you use traditional guide data it will work ok. I have a sports category and it shows nba just fine. You can always edit each channels mapping and then associate it with traditional guide data. Then im Pretty sure your collections will work properly .

I have a custom epg for nba league pass but it wont show up in the collection. The epg that CDVR has do not have the images associated with the epg thats why im using a custom epg from iptv editor

As stated, this is the source of your issues. While your random internet guide data may give you pretty pictures, it does not seem to contain granular data to make use of Channels filters.

It appears you need to sacrifice one or the other; but in any case, this is not an actual Channels issue, but rather one with your third-party guide data provider.